1) $ITUS Renews research agreement (1.93) LOL wow ok…
Stock Gaping up +.20 Like to see this pop at open towards $2.50 spot or more then eye a nice pullback for .50 then bottom curl it then look to go long, I think this gets picked up on in many chats, but keep in mind already has had a run so I think the pop will be short lived and we can get in and short it.
2) $BCRX FDA approval for neuraminidase inhibitor for the treatment of acute uncomplicated influenza (5.27)
Stock Gaping up +.50 Look for this to pop at open towards the $6+ area then look to fade it watch the lower lows to set in and fade this back $BCRX tends to always sell off their pops so eye the short on it, higher it goes better the fade imo
1) $ALNY Phase 3 MET its Primary Endpoints and ALL secondary endpoints (75.04) Stock gapping up +$20 I definitely would like to see this touch thru $100 at the open then look for a decent 4-6pt pullback on it then watch for curl then back to highs, IF this pops and lower lows set in quick and cannot break out because this is phase 3 it could drop back to $88 and under so let it set up its already made a huge move this morning
2) $HMNY exchange agreement with 445k shares thats nothing (5.70) Stock gapping down -$1.30 I would buy on the weakness at $4.50 area look for this to pop at open possibly thru $5.75-$6 at the open, then look for the pullback on it for .50-$1, then look for bottom curl then go long. If it pops aggressive at open and lower lows set in then look to fade
1) $MRTX Citi Tags a $16PT from $8 and Oppenheimer Tags a $18PT (10.80) Stock Gaping up +.60 I like the calls, BUT be careful this could be a set up for an offering coming. For now look for a solid pop at open to $12 spot or under then look for a nice pull on it bottom curl then possible all day slow move towards $14+ once this gets going
2) *******$SNCR Siris Capital keeps stake in Co but says no longer interested in BUYING company (16.75) Stock Gaping down -$3.85 2 ways to play this, grab a few LONG here at $11.90 room to add at the open looking for a move to $14.50-$15 for quick short covering pop more this pulls for us at open if it does and flushes better the paycheck bounce for 1-2pts
3) $QDEL Piper upgrades stock to Overweight Tags a $50PT from $35 (40.91) thin
1) *****$CRUS BofA Tags an Underperform and Tags a $50 PT (57.85) Stock Gaping down -$2.15 already wow this is going to be fun, 2 ways to play this, this pops at open and short covers to $57+ area then scale in SHORT look for an all day fader on it to $52 or less, or this pulls hard at open to $52-$53 then look for a bottom bounce back up for 2-3pts then look to short it back down all day.
2) ****$GNMK BofA Tags a BUY rating with $13PT (8.92) Stock Gaping up +.70 I love the call look for the pop at open to $10-$10.50 then look for this to begin to sell off and pullback on gap fill to $9-$9.10 or under then scale in long for an all day slow move to the upside.
3) $NVDA BofA/Merrill ups PT from $185 to $210 HUGE!!! (180.11) Stock
1) $MRTX positive results clinical trials small cell lung cancer (4.75) Stock Gaping up +$4 this should have a nice run into it today, Looking for a move to $10 in Pre-Market and at open then look for some pullback on it then bottom curl with volume spike and we run it rest of day, should pop and run for first 2-3 hours before grinding out and being held up for potential offering by either today or by Tuesday
2) $OCLR Strong BUY Raymond James Puts $12PT (8.77) should see $10+ today on this call Stock Gaping up +.23 would take some long at $8.95 area room to add on the dip at the open then look for a nice slow all day move to the upside on it. Should be fun, reminds me of $ALDX so watch for NEW money to make move on this and push it up with volume
1) $NUE Citi Tags a BUY rating with $65 PT (53.60) Stock Gapping up +.80 I love the call on this beaten down stock would even consider taking a few here long at $54.35 area room to add on the gap fill pullback looking for this to touch $55-$56+ today on this call. This will move on CITI upgrade
2) $RARE Wedbush tags up almost 3 notches on this stock with a $62PT (49.79) Stock Gapping none, I like to see this pop at open to $51+ then look for a decent gap fill pullback to $50.50 or under scale in LONG look for an all day slow move to $52-$53 on this upgrade
3) $THC May be consider sale of assets or company (16.24) Really, Really I may be considering eating eggs for breakfast Stock gaping up +$1.50 ANY pop at open would consider a SHORT and gap fill this back
1) $ALDX Cantor has come out with a NEW Price target of $27 from $12 on this (5.65) Stock Gapping up +.80 very cool, watch for a pop at open like yesterday probably thru $7.25++ or possibly even more wait for the standard pullback on it to $6 and under on profit taking and then look for a possible all day slow move to the upside towards $8
2) ****$WLL Morgan Stanley has come in and tagged a Underweight with $3.50 PT (4.44) Stock Gapping down -.04 Take some SHORT here at $4.40 with room to add on ANY pop at the open look for an all day bleeder on this, once this sets in to fade would even consider even more size, this is going to get hurt on this call today!
3) $BVXV Gaping up +20% still can’t locate news as to why? (6.67) Stock gaping up +$2 I would
1) $CTIC Jefferies Tags a BUY rating with $7.50PT (3.24) Stock Gapping up +.25 like the call and decent volume already in the stock, would conisder taking a few LONG at $3.45 with room to add at the open looking for a $4-$4.25+ move to the upside, (not often Jefferies comes out with a play like this)
2) $ALDX announce positive results for Phase 2 (A) “clinical Trial” Dry Eye Disease (4.20) Stock Gapping up +$2.30 I like to see this pop a little more at open possibly thru $7-$7.50 on short squeeze watch for lower lows to set in I think personally this will end up fading back to $4.50-$5 don’t think clinical trial and eyes in same sentence can hold this up
3) $HIIQ looking for more rebound on this one from yesterdays crazy CCall (23.35) Stock gaping down -$4.25 2 ways to play this, if this pulls at open
1) $HCI Gaping up +$5 now that storm is calming down (30.77) Trading up “THIN” Stock Gapping up +$5 I would actually take a few here SHORT at $36.35 area room to $37 at the open I like to see this pull at open and gap fill some on profit taking back down to $32 area or under then go long on it, This needs to gap fill first before making a sloind move to the upside with volume.
2) $UVE Gaping up +$3 now that the storm is calming down (17.71) Trading Thin Stock Gapping up +$2.70 I would consider scaling in some short here at $20.40 area room to $21+ at the open then look for a nice gap fill profit taking pull at the open would love to see it pull down to $18.50 if possible before bottom curl then slow move to the upside.
1) $KURA Phase 2 MET Primary Endpoint (6.85) Former Runner Took starter this morning $8.50 LONG (look for u/g throughout the day) Stock Gapping up +$2.5 I like this former runner to run today on this news also has the Key word (Cancer in it) lots of shorts in this would love to see it get squeezed right at the open if this pulls and sells off hard then look for bottom curl and volume to kick in this should be an all day fun trade to play. Would love to see a pop thru $10+ at open then some profit taking on it.
2) $AOBC Horrible earnings and even worse guidance (16.94) Stock Gapping down -$2.94 I would love to gut this all day long, the guidance was cut in half today, so to me ANY pop and short covering at the open towards $15+ I would scale in and look for